My period is delayed because of clindamycin clotrimazole during pregnancy

Hi doctor My last MP was on 19th july so far i haven t got my periods. This is the first time happening otherwise my cycle is 28days without failure. But this time i used CANSOFT-CL. and also we are planning for the second one. So want to know wheather iam conceived or because of CANSOFT-CL my MP is delayed. I am really worried. Because past five months we tried but no gud results.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Cansoft CL will not delay periods. You can wait for 10 days to elapse without your periods and then get a pregnancy test done. If negative it could be hormonal disorders like PCOD which can cause similar picture. Get examined by Gynaecologist after that and you will receive treatment accordingly.