My period has not yet started after having intercourse instead a white fluid is coming. Can I be pregnant ?

a whit fluid is coming out from my vegina. and my periods are also delay my periods have to come on 25/3/11 but till now don t appear. Instead of my periods a white fluid is coming from my vagina from one week. I went for an intercourse with my husband on 25 of march. i am not feeling any pregnancy symptoms . does it possible that there is any pregnancy .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
hi welcome to health care magic.first you do urine pregnancy test then if result is negative then you take T.MEPRATE (10MG)THREE TIME A DAY FOR 3DAYS period occur after you stop the medicine.for your white discharge what we called leucorrohoea may due to infection.was it smelly?see chance of pregnancy less at the time of mensrual have to concern gynec for that.