My period has lasted at least five days,what if it goes away, then unexpectedly it happens ?

I recently started my period, and I have pads, but I m forgetting to put them on, and when I don t it stinks, and if I do, it sticks out a lot, and I have to shower three times a day, and I have school tomorrow ! Arrgh! This is so frustrating. My period has lasted at least five days, and who knows how much longer it ll last!! And what if it goes away, then unexpectedly it happens ? I have no one to talk to about this, and I really need help. :( Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Try to figure out tampons, you dont feel them at all. You period will be wierd for a while since you are just starting out, but gradually it will get more normal.