My period blood is thicker than normal. Is it OK?

I m of the penis kind but I ve always wondered what the whole deal with it was. Like does it just bleed a ton nonstop? Is it kinda weird chunky blood or just bloody like if you cut your finger? Can you tell when your period is about to start? Can you feel the blood coming out (so you can tell when you need a fresh one)? I m interested in it but I don t think any girls I know would let me check out their bloody mess, let alone watch them insert a fresh tampon. lol Thank you ladies (and f you little girls who can t handle a serious question!!!1). So far I ve learned: *It doesn t run like Niagra falls but does have a constant dribble. *It s a little thicker than normal blood (mucuus I suppose) and can have clots. *Can be be a rusty color.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I'll answer all your questions. it's not a ton of blood, its like a constant drip and sometimes it can be chunky. its a bit thicker and darker than normal blood and you can feel it drip if your nose was dripping your something. so you know when its like to change because you can start to feel it drip again!!