My penis size is worrying me

My penis size is 4.2 inch.i m worrying that it is sufficient to satisfy my wife after marriage.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
3 to 4 inches when erect is enough to satisfy your partner. spend more time in foreplay. the woman has the sensual zone up to 3 inches from the surface of the vagina.
Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

what we are interested in is size of penis when erect. You need just 2 inches of erect penis to satisfy a woman. So dont worry
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Size of penis alone does not matter in sexual life. You can have normal sexual life with any size of the penis. If at all you have a problem with sex it may not be due to the size. For ladies, it's the initial part of vagina & labora minora which are most sensitive sexually & you can't ignore emotionality also. So do not worry about it & start enjoying your life.
Good Luck.