My penis size is going small

Hi, i am chandru, i am from chennai, i am feeling my penis size is going small and when i am sex with my wife, climax is very short, can u please suggest me about my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum,small penis size does not pose any cmplications in enjoying sexual; life ,its mostly our thought ,dont fall prey to the penile enhancing oils and creams available in the market,it definately has severe bad effects ,further u mentioned about early climax ,its related to nervous control causing premature ejaculation which can be treated with good homeopathic medicines.

stay healthy !
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
size does not play much role in sexual desire
no medicine is there to increase its size.
drink more water
eat more fruits ,green veg .
do exercise.
if u want u can take tab zincovit once a day.
for short course can try START AND STOP method