My penis size is 4 inch. What should be the normal size ?

hello sir my name is abhishek dixit and my problem is that my panis size is 4inch only and my girl freind satified but some time say tour panis is to small she was saying the panis size is 7inch is good to man please sir help me
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Dear Abhilash,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Don't worry about the size of the penis. As far as satisfying a female, 2 inch penis can do. Because the sensory part of vagina is only outer 2 inches. The size factor of your partner is mere PSYCHOLOGICAL.

Wish you Good Sexual Health

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, Kerala
+91 - 94477 05077 / 99464 25577
International Association For Sexual Medicine /