My penis shakes and it small in size

I hav habit of shaking penis from 17yr old, single time a day. Atpresent, i quit it for past 3yrs. Only 8 or less times done in last 2yrs. Now my age is 23yrs old. My penis size is 2inch(lik a small kid size) in normal, 5inch while erect. My fear is abt marriage. weather i cann t giv fullfill in sex with my future wife and i cannt get baby due to this habit. Weather i unsatisfied her for sex a long time. I control myself and quit it fully. But fear abt future family life. Pls... suggest me to get out from this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Your penis size is perfectly normal and you do not have to worry about it. You can confidently get married and you will have absolutely no problem in satisfying your wife sexually.
Masturbation (Shaking) has absolutely no ill effect on your future sexual activity or on your health. You do not have to feel guilty about masturbation.
Wish you all the best.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajath. Pejaver's  Response
Hi thanks for the query.
The size of your penis is perfectly normal.
You need not have any fears regarding marriage and sexual intercourse.
Masturbation is perfectly normal and does not have any adverse effects.
Have a healthy life.