My penis is very small and I do not get erection when i have sex. What treatment should I take ?

hello Doctor , i am 28 years old ,i have some problem in sex life. penis is only 3 to 4 inch when erection , and i try to sex with my girl friend but my penis is cant go in then only i know my penis is not hard but i do my self sperm come out one min and before my girl friend just touch i feel erect but now sometimes i sex with her also cant erect. pls tell me what i need to do and i can married or not so confuse thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your size is normal but the problem is in mind because when you do sex you are always tense someone will see ;some one will report to your parents these issues crowd your mind .Also if you & your girl friend are doing it for first time there is problem of penetration like :-
-you may not have hard erection due to fear as i earlier said
-She may not be lubricated so next time you do sex use K-Y Jelly to apply to vaginal opening before sex; it will help.
As for your time of early ejaculation it is due to fear & over excitment after marriage it will settle down.
Thanks