My penis is tilted a bit to the left side, is it normal ?

Hi, i am 15 years old, my penis is tilted a bit to the left side, and when it is hard, the erection touches my belly instead of going out.... my erects size is 13... is there anything i can do to make it longer??? and to make it straight instead of tilted??? and to make the erection not touch my belly??? thnks
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
u have to cunsult uro-andrologist as if ur erected penis touch ur belly u may face some problem in having sex with ur wife .so cunsult the doctor.The tilted penis can be corrected.dr.bharathi MS .sexologist ,marital & psychotherapist.9849770409,
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The penis of a male is never perfectly straight it is tilted slightly to left;right or upwards so as long as you don't have any problem it is fine ;no need to worry.The size of 13 what is it centimeters or inches in both case it is fine.The size will increase naturally and there is no medicine for it.