My penis is slightly bend. Is it OK?

hi doctor my self bhushan my problem is that my penis is not erected for long as in my past life. when i was inserting my penis in my g.f. vagina it has not get proper process. it get bend, or loose the water and finali get unerected bt in my past life it did'n now i m facing this problem plzz giv me solution. in past i had bad habbit called
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is mainly a psychologically driven problem. Our manager was talking about similar problems, and he went to consult a Urologist but with a bit of reassurance, it was fine for him.