My penis is short and my sperm leaks in night,what should I do ?

i did masturbate too many time in past i feel like my penis is not getting increasing ...means my penis is wht should i do..??and my sperm leaks in night automatically ....???????
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
sir i wanna have tis medicine and i have the same problem....can u pls tell me how to pay coz taT S NOT ALLOWING ME TO PAY....can u pls reply....tis creates a great psychological tension in my mind
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
forget what u did in ur past...
about penis size..the length of penis does not matter because outer part of females vagina i.e. only 2-2.5 inches is sensitive to enjoy sexual orgasm... just concentrate on stamina..
also about ur sperm leaking problem i.e. night fall...dont think too much about girls and sex..
cant i get this kit in nomal medical.....bcz i not shared my problm in ma house so courier will be dangerous for me....can u tell me name of medicine and oil... ...??????????