My penis is not laying up. I have a bad habit of chewing tobacco .

Hello doctor plz help me out, I am santos 29 years old male,Since from 2 years my penies is not laying up strongly.I use to masturbate once a week at that time within a second my sperm comes again in a next week Some times i try to erect my penies in to my pillow hole, but am not able to do it because of my weak smooth penies......... But one thing since from age 19 yrs i started chewing tobacco gutkha.Recently one month back i have completly stopped chewing it.But i drink daily 1 beer till today (continue since 2 yeras)........... Plz give me some sugestion doctor do the needful.......... if u suggest me,i like to meet doctor if its necessary.. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Oct 2010
Thanks for query,
Alcohol is known for giving impotency.
Problem of erection may be due to alcohol.
Quit alcohol and you mat be alright.
Nothing to worry,this problem for short time.
Ok and bye.