My penis is full covered by the skin and there is one small ball on the top of my penis. No pain

Sir, my problem is my penis full covered by the skin. If I give more pressure the skin going back.My problem is Top of the penis skin(inside) there is one small ball(same Like Pimple).No pain nothing.But it is littile big.This came three years back.No change still now.If I touch this pimple that time taht one going to some other side and come back to same palce.Is this big problem sir?or No? please give me a answar for removing this?Will this problem happen my sexual life? Now I am affraid sir.Please give me one answar.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009