My penis hurts after removing the fore skin. Can I marry ?

hi sir i m 22 yr old guy... i have never did sex with any girl. but when once i had 2 tried facing problem in my penis.. when i had clinched my pennis outer skin it is easily moved but after that i started getting pain in front part of pennis even i cant touch through clothes when i toched it then i loosed my temper... can i eligible 2 marry... hw can i solve my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
How long you are suffering from this problem? Is there any scar, swelling, it may be due some infection also but cant be confirm without local examination. better you visit your doctor and follow the doctor, Wash the zone carefully and sanitory habit