My penis get strong before i am going to bed

Dear Doctor , i have the problem in my sex life. my penis get strong before i am going to bed but after it became very small. what may be problem pls advice
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic,

it is normal to have enlargement of the penis when erect or when you wake up in the morning. however, at all other times penis remains normal or lets say small sized in all males. no treatment is needed and stay reassured.

take care
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
problem is not with your penis it is with your sex awareness. So improve your sex knowledge by reading good books.Discalimer