My patient suffered from epilepsy after stroke and her blood pressure rose during the epileptic attack. What treatment should be given ?

my patient got stroke 3 yrs back after stroke she developed epilepsy what can we do for that she take losartan pottassium 50mg ramipril 5mg for hypertension and also take anti platelet her blood pressure is normal now but during epilepsy her blood pressure rise upto 220 after stroke she developed left hemiparesis . her age is 51year. and epilepsy appear 1year after stroke. please give me a perfect solution......
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011