My partner has muscle spasms. Is she suffering from Multiple sclerosis since her mother died of it ?

My partner s mother died of ms when she was 14 years old and was told her and her sister need to be checked for ms. Her sister was checked and she was clear but my partner refuses to go. She keeps getting muscel spassam s in the back of her neck, no sex drive and sometimes get s pains in her eyes I am really worried about this please can you help me I need her to get checked for this but she refuses to go.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011