My partner had a helicobacter pylori blood test

my partner had a helicobacter pylori blood test done which both coming up as 50 my partner had a helicobacter pylori blood test done which both times come back 50/50 PLEASE PLEASE I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP I M SO DESPERATE My partner for 5months almost been suffering with stomach pain burning in the upper stomach a metal taste in her mouth feeling nausea no appetite causing her to loose weight eating food makes her pain worsen she had a blood test twice for helicobacter pylori and it come back 50/50 what does that actually mean that its present???? the doctor prescribed her 3diffrent types of medcine for 7day course 8tablets a day including antibotics She has a endoscopy coming up I m worried so much and i want the answer really to what does 50/50 mean?? for a hp blood test thankyou so much for any infomation
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Just cool down chanel, don worry so much or else u will start having ulcers in ur innards. so its fine that she is undergoing an Upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy. these symptoms are related to acid peptic disorder and u know what she could possibly have an ulcer too ....its very likely...during endoscopy they will c how much damage the acid has caused to her stomach, they will also take biopsies and will send samples for HP culture, so u will be absolutely sure if there is HP. Even if she has HP and ulcer it is no big deal in todays age these are very easily curable. till then keep taking tablet Pantocid DSR twice daily