My ovaries are poly cystic and am getting white vaginal discharge. Am i pregnant ?

Dear Sir, I am 29 years old and my ovaries are polycystic. For the first time i conceived at the age of 28 and that miscarriaged at the 48th days of my pregnancy . 9 months has gone, i had miscarriaged. Now I am trying again to get pregnant . It is running 42 days that i missed my period and i am experiencing mild smelling whitish or clear discharge and it happens very frequently. Is it indicates pregnancy or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011