My other grandmother had a stroke and she did not talk at all, please help

My grandmother who is 80 years old has been having severe headaches for the past 4 days where doctors would come over and give her pain shots. Last night when she woke up she was unconscious, not talking not looking at anyone. They took her to the hospital where she is with a IV. She is still unconscious yet when my mom talked to her she answered clearly, she answered YES and let me go. On top of her headache, her kidney stones are coming out causing her alot of pain and bleeding with urine. She told us about it when she could talk. now we are all guessing what is wrong and the doctors think that she might have an infection from her kidney stones that infected her blood and is causing this. Please anyone advice me what this might be. My other grandmother had a stroke and she did not talk at all, this looks and sounds different. please please please help me. advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Feb 2010