My nipples have cracked and painful with bleeding even after taking medicine. What should i do ?

i hv cracked on my nipple and i went to clinic , they give me 3 days supply of antibiotic, pain killer and one Fucicort cream. its been more than week, there re no changes but getting worse. Today i realized there are new black spot around my nipple. It is so pain and feel burns. I can t even wear bra. could it be an infection? but I cover the nipple with dressing pads all the time. I ask one of my friend which experienced it (due to her) said, i just need to proceed with the cream. but today my nipple bleeding . I feel terrible. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011