My nipples have become very sensitive and had intense nausea , trouble sleeping and feeling fatigued , are they the signs of pregnancy ?

Hello, I am 20 years old and experiencing some interesting symptoms. My nipples hurt worse than they ve ever felt before, and are very sensitive to the touch. I ve had some pretty intense nausea today and it comes and goes (starting last week) throughout the day, mostly after I smell or eat something. I ve also had trouble sleeping (when I usually sleep like a log) and have just been feeling fatigued all day. I had sex with my boyfriend three weeks ago, and we used a condom. But he put it on backwards first, and I m not entirely sure if it was exposed to heat or not. Right now, I ve got some light discharge, but not bleeding yet. What are the odds that I am pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011