My nipples are cracked and in some of the cracked areas it is greenish. Can online doctor help me?

I am not pregnant . I have had this problem since puberity. My nipples are cracked and in some of the cracked areas its greenish. can you tell me whats wrong.please.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I am in my 30's I have big nipple & small how can I get the other some side
General & Family Physician Dr. Vidya Muralidhar's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Cracked nipples at any age must not be ignored , if you meant you notice some greenish discharge from them , you must seek a doctor's opinion on this , it could mean an infection or inflammation of breasts or even some duct dilatations /ectasias demanding an evaluation.

Wish you good health.