My nephew has hit his head while bathing, how to get rid of that pain?

my nephew has hit his head while bathing he has been hit mainly above right ear . At that time he got some little blood from nose and he vomitted 2-3 times, then he was complaining about headache and was also feeling sleepy. he has been taken to hospital and admitted there from last 48 hrs . he is fine now but he complains of headache at the time of sleeping . CT scan report says a small clot as said by doctors. doctors say that this clot can be removed by medicines. my nephew is 12 years old . please help me and advice what to do? will he be ok nad can get rid of his headache?? he got hit 2 days before, he is still admitted in a hospital and hope to be relised by next day. thanx
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

If the level of conciousness of ur nephew is not deteriroating and he is playful ,the conservative treatment is best as there is no other neurological sign or symptom except headache
Get Well soon
Please rate the reply
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.See it is good that he is improving and responding well.Small clot yes can treated by medicines.The headache usually is also time being which will go soon.Usually after 3 days no major issues comes so he will be fine.If needed your doctor may advise repeat scan to see the size of clot.Do not worry everything seems to be on tract.

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
The things appear to be settling down as first 48 to 72 hours are crucial in head injury cases. if there is no deterioration in conscious level then headache will subside. wish him speedy recovery. Give him milk with turmeric in it.
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Hi greetings from health care magic
Mild blood clot can be easily removed. If he is conscious and normal nothing to be worried. Any abnormality inside brain will manifest the symptoms headache. You can give homeopathy remedy for rapid recovery. Just you have to believe..yes
Pediatrician Dr. Abhinav Rastogi's  Response
thanks for posting on healthcare magic...
small clots after trivial injury usually get resolved with time and intial 2-3 days headache is common because of concussion injury which causes a little irritation and odema in brain tissues and with time it gets relieved ..give little time and sympotamtic treatment will help provided no neurological deficit is appreciated...thanks

Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
do't be upset, your nephew will be fine, clots can be cured with medicines very effectively, you should go for Homeopathic medicines which are best for such kind of problems, people they dot believe that Homeopathy will work in such kind of conditions or not, but Homeopathy has miraculous results in such kind of head injury cases.
it will be unethical to prescribe you any medicine here, you just please contact us at and we will prescribe you the medicines which you can find at your local Homeopathic pharmacy in your city and just give them and he will be fine his clot will be dissolved, there will be no head ache no vomiting.