My neck is completley straight instead of having a curve. Is there any physical exercise to get cure ?

I am a 24 year old female the symptoms I have been experiencing are pain from my neck running all the way down my right arm. Tingling, numbness , loss of grip and have not experienced nothing wrong with my sinuses no infection or pressure . My symptoms have lasted for about 6months and about a week ago my arm started hurting worse and it just would not subside. I decided then it was time to see an orthopedic Doctor he took an x-ray of my neck and instead of having a curve it was completley straight. With the job I do at our local hospital its kinda hard not to use your hands or arms every minute of every day. Hope this helps more. I had an MRI having trouble understanding my results. C5-C6 Mild disc osteophytic complex with effacement of the ventral thecal sac. The neural foramen are patent. C6-C7 minimal posterior disk protrusion. C7-T1 minimal central disc protrusion. There is evidence of an air-fluid level in the sphenoid sinus, consistent with sinusitis . I go back to my orthopedic doctor Friday but kinda wanted to know something or maybe make preparations on physical theraphy or getting a chiropractor .
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011