My naval is swollen, red, sore with smelly pus and blood, could you suggest anything ?

Hello! My naval is swollen, red, sore , uncomfortable to sit, stand, bend, lie down and three days ago something inside it burst, producing smelly pus and blood . I instantly felt better but it happened again tonight. I m 32 weeks pregnant . Please could you suggest anything? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Oh and I'm also diabetic, on very high amounts of insulin injections five times per day with two types of insulin.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
you have some sort of infection and being diabetic and with 32 wks pregnancy you need intensive treatment and get rid of infection
do not delay better be hospitalised and start treatment
Thank you for your advice :-)