My muscles have become very hard now overtime. What could be the problem ?

Hi doctor ,I am Roger(age 22) from Mumbai,India. I used to overtrain my body muscles.Due to which my muscles have become very hard now overtime. Every time i exercise now,it becomes more hard.Just after 10mins of workout,my muscle group is as hard as rock. That's why i stopped going to gym. It has been more than 4 yrs dat i stopped workout. But i love bodybuilding even now,so some times i try lifting any random weights to check whether everything fine. But the muscles again become hard & it becomes nothing less than a numb body part. Every muscle group of my body is facing the same problem;be it shoulders,back,biceps,triceps,calves etc.Now,if i have to do any physical-work that requires muscle effort for long,my muscles pain.I had visited a doctor regarding this problem,but i couldnt tell him what exactly is wrong with he gave me some calcium pills which was of no use.Now im down n out.If any doc is listening,can you please atleast identify the problem
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011