My mum is 88 years old and not feeling to good health, kindly help

My mum is 88 years old and not feeling to good will you all wish her good health ? she has had a couple of falls and is in plaster at the moment and feeling really down Thankyou all for your good wishes I am completely overwhelmed with all the answers I will show them all to my mum and let her pick the best answer
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
shes 88 with a lot on her plate but god bless her daughter her very best mate she'll wake up tomorrow all rid of her sorrow an wonder just who she should date ! sorry just made it up but i hope it cheers your mum a little .