My mouth smells really unpleasant also my vagina, is there any same reason behind this ?

it smells really unpleasant, i brush my teeth twice a day with an electric toothbrush,floss and also use a non alcoholic mouthwash but the smell doesn t go away i ve had this problem for 3 years and been to several doctors and had antibiotics and yeast infection tablet and also had a endoscopy done. doctors have found nothing i informed my doctor that i also have a unpleasant smell coming from my vagina they took a smear test and nothing. i don t know if i have a infection in my body or something else.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011