My mouth smells badly and some time i find some white thing in my mouth.

Hi, My mouth smells, especially in the mornings. My mom said it can be my teeth so I got them fixed. But it still smells. My dad says it might be my stomach ( some problem,s he said about the acid of stomach coming up at night, he got it as well) But still I think it can be my teeth but it not JUST that. Something weird happened, sometimes, not often at all, something comes up into my mouth from my throat or better say stomach, it s really small and so soft, and it s white and it smells really bad. What is that ? This is a real weird thing. What should I do ? Should I take any medicines ? p.s. I brush my teeth every night and every morning and i use alcohol-free mouthwash at night!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011