My mothers blood sugar level is 333 and her BP is normal, pls suggest some home remedy

My mother's blood sugar level is 333 and her BP is normal is it dangerous? we have a do it at home kit and we checked and it was 333 and my grandmother tells if my mother doesnt take any insulin she might get a stroke is it true. pls suggest some home remedy Thanx a lot everyone for ur concern.Since I liked all answers I leave it to the answering community to choose the best one. By the way my mother is on medication now. Thanks again
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009