My mothers angiogram report revealed that lad type 3 vessel is 99% blocked, how can the block be removed ?

my mother age 44 has got heart stroke near about 3 years ago and few days back hi... this is Neha here from west Bengal. my mother age 44 has got heart stroke near about 3 years ago and few days back i have taken her to cmc hospital vellore where she underwent coronary angiogram and the result is that she is suffering from single vessel disesae and her lad: type 3 vesel is 99% blocked. pls suggest me what should i do,,Please help me...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011