My mother was suffering from hepatitis,megloblastic anemia.she feels chilliness while taking food,and redness in lips and tongue

my mother was suffering from hepatitis ,megloblastic anemia as by bonemarrow test 2to 5%,having severe pains in body,very weak. now she has recovered from hepatitis and sart taking food.but still very weak.she is taking following medicine for the last one and half month. inj biocobal forte oncea week,tab anxit 0.5 mg its ,tab pantop 40mg od,tab defza 40mg for two weeks from 6/11/10 to 21/11 and 20 mg thereafter,cap liviosa oneod,tab cobadex czs its night,tab shelcal500mg bd,tab zerodol bd.she took uduliv before this fro one month and folic acid tab 5mg for 15 days from 15.10 to 6/11/10.now she feel chilliness while taking food,ad reddishness in lips and tongue.kindly advice what to do to improve her health and lips etc.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Dec 2010