My mother was advised to take acitrom but she got vomiting and blood clots. Is it because of acitrom ?

Hello Doctor , My mother was operated for CA stomach cancer three months back, 15 days back she was diagnosed for DVT in left leg and advised on tab Acitrom 3mg daily, now we have found while vomiting she has vomiting blood clots like thing twice a day is it a side effect of tablet? what should be done.. Hello Doctor, My mother was operated for CA stomach cancer three months back, 15 days back she was diagnosed for DVT in left leg and advised on tab Acitrom 3mg daily, now we have found while vomiting she has vomiting blood clots like thing twice a day is it a side effect of tablet? what should be done..
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011