My mother is suffering from spondilosic

hii doctor my mother is suffering from spondilosis wat do u recommend ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
Hello Seema,

I would like to know that which area of the spine is Spondylotic ?? How old is your mother, and is this the first time she has experienced the problem or is this an old problem ?? Any treatment that she has sought earlier. ??

Dr.Shirish Sachdeva
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor
bleeding from right nose due to high BP,it happened two times,what care should i take
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Shirish Sachdeva's  Response
Dear Promod,

Keeping the cause in control is utmost important. So, keep your BP in safe limits to reduce the frequency of such issues.

Still if this happens for immediate reduction in bleeding you should use some ice, crush ot and wrap it in a cloth and press it on your nose as this would reduce the size of the bleeding vessel and decrease the amount of bleed.

Dr.Shirish Sachdeva
Orthopaedic & Neurological
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Lifestyle Medicine Counsellor