My mother is suffering from fever from last six months. What could be the reason for this?

I want to ask about my mother disease.... she has fever but it comes after one month.. from last six month she is suffering with this kind of please sir...... i want to know how i can solve this disease problem?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010
Homeopath 's  Response
There r many causes of fever.
It looks as if she has some disease which requires investigations.
Kindly consult some physician who will investigate the matter.Causes could be T.B, Chronic UTI, many more.Dont panic just take proper medication.