My mother is diagnosed with the kidney shrinkage. What step we can take in this particular condition ?

Hi Dear Sir/Madam, First of all thanks a lot for the online support for the patients you guys are providing. Its been a privilege to get in touch with you. Actually my mother is diagnosed with the kidney shrinkage. I beg you to help me in this regard. She also has hypothyroidism and high B.P which is under control with the medicines. She is also diagnosed with the Hepatitis C genotype 1. Her Sgot was high as well as liver swelling is there. The kidney is not retaining protein and found less in size. Please suggest what step we can take in this particular condition Asap.PFA her reports of diagnosis.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Apr 2010