My mother is 60 year old. what could be the cause for feet swelling and laziness tiredness and anger and mild fever ?

My mother is 60 year old. she has swelling in leg. my mother is 60 year old. she has swelling in leg. swelling is trend to be high in evening or night. I consulted a doctor in varanasi. he ask for xray blood test for phyleriya. but according to report every thing is ok. Then what clould be the cause for feet swelling and laziness tiredness and anger and mild fever . please suggest me soon
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011