My mother has low sodium. After admitted in hospital her condition is going worse

my mum is low in sodium. warded in hospital since sunday nite. she is on drip(sodium) for 5 days. she was fine on monday until she got infection in the urine track. anti-biotic given but now her condition worsen. she can't sleep(eyes blicking all the while) and can't talk and very little reaction. why is the condition worsening?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

She might be getting infection spreading to whole body, she will need aggressive treatment. Take a second opinion from doctors here, they are good.

http://www.healthcaremagic.com/specialists

folow this link if you need to talk to kidney and urinary tract specialist.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.