My mother has bulky uterus with thick endometrium. Is surgery needed?

BULKY UTERUS WITH THICK ENDOMETRIUM & 3 intramural, 1 subserosal anterior
Hello Doctor, I need your openion for following symptoms to my mother(age 47). 1. Bulky Uterus (10.8* 6.8* 8.7 cms) with Thick endometrium (16mm). 2. Three intramural and 1 subserosal anterior wall uterine fibroids of sizes 2 to 4cm. I consulted one local doctors for this. His openion is to do the surgery to remove the uterious rather than just removing intramural, as its going to problem in future. What would be your openion on this. Anand ~ 9423038539
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011