My mother had a tumor operation and now she has lost her sensation from below breast region

My mother she had a operation 12 years back in spinal cord. She had a extra growth which was pressing the nerves of legs.. that was D5.. after they moved the tumor(they confirmed not cancer or TB), but she as completly lost her sensation from below breast region (even toching senstation).. Again with in 15 days she undergone second operation, which she got some sensation back till hip, but still from hip there is no sensation at all... after that all doctors told it can be come back only using physiotherapthy... she did it, from belt and shoes.. she removed.. annd was walking for almost 8 years with walker.. but still no senstation... and due to that no urine control(means when she feels so, she will driple). She is in age of 45, and suffering from past 2 years due to menopause, we meet gynecologists also, they did all examine.. and told everything is normal.. this will be like that only.. but now the problem is that she is unable to walk in walker also.. always her left legs will be like a crane leg(one lifted).. we tried doing excerise.. she cries for pain.. now completly for 2 years on bed... She is taking only Baceloan & valium 5 capsule. she is not at all intersted in visiting any doctors, because she is scared they will spoil this also... Could please any one suggest me how to proceed... we are in bangalore
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jun 2010