My mother got a stroke and now she has kidney problem. What should be the step in treatment ?

My mom is unconscious she had a stroke15 days ago.To regain her heartbeat it took 3 minutes.she is a Diabetic patient .She is 56years old ..on the ventilator. Blood pressure is 50/130 Heartbeat 100.She blinks her eyes but don t respond us .little bit neck,hands and legs movement. Asthmatic problem .C.T Scan report is normal.Now doctors are saying that her kidney is not working properly.What has happened to her?COMMENT !!!!!!!
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011