My monthly period is not regular

hello my problem is critical my monthly period is not regular every 15 day has come plz plz give me solution.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Mar 2010
thanks for query.
your problem is known as polymenorrhea in which menstruation occur in less than 21days time.
you have not mentioned your age and are you married or not,or sexually active or not?
polymenorrhea treatment depend upon its cause so first you should rule out your cause by some gynae than treat the cause.
causes are-1)stress2)endometriosis3)chronic PID4)menopause5)malnutrition6)ant. pitutary gland disease7)STD.
so first detect the cause than treat the cause accordingly.
take care.
  Anonymous's Response
dear sir
i have sevior pain in lower side of belli at time of regular period.
My monthly period comes one or two mdays latter of privious date.Kindly suggest me
  Anonymous's Response

May be you are anemic, get your blood and the hormones checked..consult your gyne for the problem.

OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
If you are getting your periods every 15 days, then you are having hormonal disturbance. You should take oral contraceptives for at least three consecutive cycles with seven pill free days in between to regularise your periods.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal