My moms urine is yellow and itching and she is having pain in her whole body , high BP . How can this be cured ?

My mother had pain below abdomen since 6 months but 15 days back the pain became worst and she could not even bear that pain The doctor told my mother that she has infection in her urinary tract and swelling in uterus. My mother got 12 Amikacin Sulphate I.P. injections and the pain has almost gone now though she feels little pain sometimes Swelling has reduced too but When she changes her position while in bed she experiences something moving in her stomach like something stretching.Her age is 47 and had her menopause 1.5 years back.She has undergone 3 operations (to give birth to 3 children) and the 4th operation was done 6 months after the 3rd operation because of hernia (her stitches of 3rd operation were damaged somehow). At present, her urine is yellow and there is itching. She complains pain in her whole body and weakness too. She is a little diabetic but the doctor has not given her any medicine for it and says it could be controlled if she avoids some kinds of food. she has high blood pressure since 6 years and takes medicine for it regularly. She is fat. Her weight is 70. Please tell me what should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011