My mom makes me wear a bodysuit and I hate,Do I have to obey?

My mom makes me wear a bodysuit and I hate, is she right? I m 13, 2 months ago mom decided I gotta wear a bodysuit, that pice of undergarment that covers all your brests , torso, back and clips at your crotch. I hate that thing, it s uncomfortable, hot, makes me sweat, but she said I have no choice and and have to wear it everyday, except for sleeping and taking a shower. None of my friends wear one, I hate it but she doesn t back off, says it s for my own best, for modesty and is good for body, though I m slim. Once I disbeyed , she found out and I got punished. Yesterdat I made a fuss but didnt work. Summer is coming and I guess that thing will get even worse to wear. Is she right? Do I have to obey? Should I take it off behind her back? I hate it! Is this child abuse?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
So what? This isn't the end of the world. Lots of women wear these. There is nothing inappropriate about your mother not wanting everything to hang out for the world to see.
Tell her you will wear it only if she wears one too.
  Anonymous's Response
i wish i could wear one im a boy and im 11 i wish my mum brought some for me