My liver enzymes have come back high. Do you have any idea what could be going on ?

My liver enzymes have come back high. ALK phos 219, ALT 425, AST 248. I drink an average of 5 drinks per month, have no gall bladder. My bilirubin was 2+. ketones 2+, trace of blood in the urine, hematology monoo% 11.7, RDW 14.6. Two weeks prior I had a gastroenteritis attack and was told at the ER that my labs were normal at that time. Do you have any idea what could be going on ? I am awaiting nuclear scan results as well as additional labs.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011