My lips start quivering and i lose control of my mouth When i work out

My lips start quiviering and i lose controll of my mouth When i work out, or actually just do somethin overly physical that i havnt done in a while, my lips start quiviering and i lose controll of my actaully draws up and i look like im puckering my lips. i cant talk or move my mouth. it also makes my hands tingle and in some cases makes my hands curl up and i cant move them. i was in the air force and they did a nerve study and my nerve conduction was fine. they also did a brain scan and found nothing abnormal. but this honestly scares me. should i go to the hospital and get it checked out? it also gets difficult to breath
Asked On : Tue, 9 Nov 2010