My lips have been very raw & painful. I had mono & lyme disease recently

Hi, Drs. I am a 17 year old girl & for the past week or so, my lips have been very raw & painful. They have sores on the inside where the gum meets the lip & aren t like a canker sore or cold sore. Then, when I ve woken up the past couple of days, there has been a green-ish crust on the sores. I apply vaseline to my lips when they start hurting, which helps. I had mono & lyme disease recently & stopped the antibiotic treatment about 3 weeks ago & was thinking that it might still be thrush (which I was also diagnosed with) from the antibiotics still in my system, but like I said, these aren t like the sores I ve gotten since taking the antibiotics. What are these sores & how can I get rid of them ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011