My lips cracks & skin peels from my lips & also it burns when i take spicy foods.

my lips cracks & skin peels from my lips & also it burns when i take spicy foods my lips cracks & skin peels from my lips & also it burns when i take spicy foods, but these types of things doesn t happen to me even in winter seasons before, but it happens now & its not a winter season , please help me. my age is 32 & I m male, medical history -- I prescribed acutret 10, doxypal-dr, ascazin for acne rosacea & I m also cured & stop the medicene before two weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011